Sunday, April 11, 2010

WARNING: BIEBER

I got home from Florida this evening. I'm sore from the car ride. I was looking forward to SNL tonight, until I remembered... tonight's Bieber night. Ugh. Justin Bieber. Why is he so successful? He's like 5. In one of his songs, he sings, "When I was thirteen, I had my first love." Hey, Justin, how about you save that song until you're actually thirteen? Luckily, Tina Fey is hosting. She's probably the only person on the planet Earth who can single-handedly  counter Justin Bieber.


I don't know why this in italics. My computer is making it do it, and there's no way I can fix it. So just deal with it. Thanks. 


Everyone has friend problems on occasion, and it's never fun. Losing a friend, especially those extremely close to you, is one of the worst feelings in the world. Still, no matter how hard it is, we all eventually move on, and it all works itself out in the end. "When a heart breaks, no it don't break even."


HA. Gotcha. That song is ridiculously overplayed. I wouldn't really put a line from it in this post. Rest easy, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment