Saturday, April 3, 2010

March Madness... In April

So yeah, I know I haven't written for a while. But you know what? I'm in Florida, it's sunny and about 70, and I don't care.

I always complain about not seeing movies. It's an exaggeration, of course, but when you look at classic movies that literally everyone has seen, I'm left out. "Hey Ted, don't you just love [big name movie title]?" "Well, [question-asker] I haven't exactly seen it." "WHAAAATTT??? YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!!!" "Put it on the list, buddy."

Well anyways, it's Final Four weekend, and yet again, I'm at my grandparents' house in Naples sitting by the pool. Could it get any better? Doubt it. Butler just beat Michigan State in a low-scoring and extremely frustrating game. The Bulldogs pulled it out in the end, though, and that's all that matters. Now it's halftime of the Duke-West Virginia game. Even though I live in Maryland and have been brought up learning to hate Duke, West Virginia is even worse. And hey, they're they only ACC team left. Go Devils.

Hey guess what? I drove for the first time today. My grandpa asked when I got my permit. I replied, "In a couple weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment