Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boredom? Spontaneity? You Decide.

REEL BIG FISH

It's a band. Good band. Listen to them if you haven't before.

I'm sitting here with two notebooks on either side of the computer, a textbook to my right, and an empty Capri Sun thing to my left. Behind me is a window to the sunny, 70-degree spring weather that I'm missing out on. I try to ignore that part.

Today was an easy day, but it's seemed pretty long for some reason. I got up at around 10, drove to the mall to get some shorts, went to Chicken Out for lunch, then went to baseball practice. Still, it seems like it's really late. At least later than 4:52. I'm hoping to go outside at least once before it gets too dark and then get to bed relatively early tonight.

Hmm... Usually I attach a picture that relates to the posts to the end of these things; however, this was a completely random post, with absolutely no central theme. Therefore, I'll include this:



No comments:

Post a Comment