Thursday, May 13, 2010

Woah, It's the 13th Already?

Wow. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been like crazy busy lately. But not to worry. I am still alive and well, even if your blog-post-reliant souls are not.

Well, what's going on in the wondrous life of Ted at the moment? I have an A in math (I know, right?), the Orioles are starting to at least win a few games, I have my permit, and I'm sixteen years old. Seems like a century since I posted last now, doesn't it? Or, at least, ten days. I have a lot of songs by Fun. stuck in my head at the moment, so I'm in more or less of an upbeat mood. And that's always good.

Music I currently like:
Fun.
Allison Weiss
Green Day
Driver F (Thanks Richard)
The Fratellis
Taylor Swift (Don't you dare judge)
State Radio

Music I don't currently like:
Stuff that's overplayed on the radio

DICKE LEUTE AUF ROLLERS

For those of you who don't know German, that means "fat people on scooters." When did I learn this? Spanish class.

In other news, I'm wearing socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment