Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome to (Virtual) Paradise

Today's May 14th. In twenty-five days, Green Day Rock Band comes out. It would be an understatement to say that I can't freaking wait. Problem is, it's only going to be released game-only; that is to say, it won't come with all the instruments as past games have. I'll either try to find a cheap set on eBay, or find a friend who'll be willing to sell me theirs cheap.


So my baseball game got rained out today. It was against the undefeated first-place team in the league, and we were all excited. Beautiful spring day at the start, but then it just started to pour. We were tied, 2-2, at the start of the third inning. I hope we make it up soon. It's sure to be a great game.

I went to Soft Stuff today with some of my best friends from middle school. Since they go to a different school now, we try to get together as much as possible just to stay up-to-date. Half the time, we don't get around to it, but our failures at least let us stay in touch. And when we do get together, it's great.

Random Fact: It's illegal for a monster to enter the corporate limits of Urbana, Illinois.

No comments:

Post a Comment