Saturday, February 13, 2010

Boredom Strikes Again

RAMIREZ! TAKE OUT THAT AC-130 WITH YOUR TACTICAL INSERTION!
RAMIREZ!  DESTROY THAT NUKE WITH YOUR AKIMBO THROWING KNIVES!
RAMIREZ! FOLLOW MY BLOG!

As the week slowly draws to a close, I find myself having less and less to do. Because of the holiday on Monday, I have three days left until I get back to school. I finished all my homework about a week ago, so I've been bored lately. My Zune, which I ordered on Sunday (my iPod Touch broke over winter break), hasn't come yet, so I'm without music for the most part. Our three-month trial or HBO and Cinemax ran up last week, so there aren't many movies to watch without actually going out and paying 10 bucks to see one. And even Call of Duty gets old after a while. I'm feeling a Star Wars marathon one of these days.

I have the chorus to a song written so far. Verses suck. I'm just going to leave it as-is for the time being and write more as I get more motivation.

I was going through my Facebook pictures earlier and came across something I made a couple months ago. I think it accurately reflects my thoughts at some times. Here it is:


Yup. See it. Live it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment