Monday, February 1, 2010

Pinch and a Punch, First of the Month

So, it's February 1st. The first day of February. A Monday. I don't enjoy Mondays. You don't either, do you? Didn't think so.

Last week we got a new TV for one of the rooms upstairs that we just redid. We haven't put cable on it, so I'm doing my homework with the soothing sounds of Judge Judy in the background. Stupid Lady GaGa-haired girl who's blaming her boyfriend for using one of her debit cards for gambling, because he "has a gambling problem." However, she didn't remember that she gave him the PIN number to use it. Oh, by the way, she got arrested a month before that for selling crack. So, who's guilty? Stupidity, that's who.

It snowed Saturday night. It wasn't too much- about 5 or 6 inches- but it made everything outside look nice. They're calling for more snow tomorrow. But they're just weathermen.

I stayed after school for about an hour today, because we were supposed to be working on a movie for a Spanish project. Unfortunately, one of my partners was at the dentist, two more had a football meeting, and the last one just left because no one was there. So my friend Brady and I went around school looking for something to do. We found some guitars and started playing. His taste in music is probably the best of all my friends. His iPod is mostly smooth English/indie alternative stuff, and who doesn't like that?

I started this blog about two weeks ago. Seems like I started a trend, because every day now I see people posting links on Facebook to their own pages. Copycats. No matter what anyone says to you, I'm the best.

Last night, I was switching between the Grammys and the Virginia/North Carolina basketball game. I couldn't watch the Grammys much, though, because I was furious that the sellout Kings of Leon beat out both Green Day and U2 in Best Rock Song with their awful overplayed attempt-at-a-hit-single Use Somebody. They also won Record of the Year. If you agree with these awards, please enlighten me. The good news is, Taylor Swift took home three awards, Green Day won Best Rock Album with 21st Century Breakdown, and VIRGINIA BEAT NORTH CAROLINA BY 15.

I've been trying to write a lot more than when I started, because my friend Alyssa, who thinks she's all that (and sort of is), complained to me one night after reading my posts, saying that they weren't long enough. So, Alyssa, I'm going out of my way to write more stuff. JUST FOR YOU. So you better be happy with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment