Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Throw Up Your Arms Into the Sky

Today was a good day. My classes were easy, I didn't have much homework, and I leveled up three times in Call of Duty. Okay, no, I'm not THAT obsessed. But seriously. I did.

In other news, Punxsutawney Phil's 2010 prediction was that we're in store for six more weeks of winter. And of course I believe this, because, like Facebook and Michael Martin, America's favorite Pennsylvanian sciaphobic groundhog is always right.

My English homework for tonight is to write a detailed paragraph about how we were personally "enlightened" from reading Siddhartha. Because it was just that life-changing of a book. Jeez. I honestly have no clue what I'm gonna write about. But I do know one thing- it won't be true.

For Christmas, we got an Internet radio from my grandparents. It picks up the live feed from any radio station that broadcasts online. I found some '90s station from somewhere in Miami that I absolutely LOVE. A lot of Green Day, a lot of Offspring, a lot of blink-182, a lot of Nirvana, a lot of Bush, a lot of Cake, a lot of other great music.

AMERICAN IDIOT IS GOING ON BROADWAY ON APRIL 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I can't freaking wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment