Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Capella, Fellas.

Recently, due to excessive boredom, I've spent most of my time on YouTube. For the most part, I've been watching a cappella groups do arrangements of popular songs. Everything from Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something to I'm on a Boat by comedy group The Lonely Island. I think it gives any song a unique quality not found in any other kind of music.

My mom's all excited because American Idol contestant Lee Dewize is from her hometown of Mount Prospect, Illinois. She says since it's a small (smaller that Ellicott City) town, she wouldn't be surprised if he lives close to where she grew up. Pretty cool. I like him, too. He's one of the better singers. If you ask me, the talent this year on the show isn't amazing compared to previous years.

One more dress rehearsal tomorrow, then our performance! You should come. All four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment