Monday, March 8, 2010

Cruisin' Down Rainbow Road

Guitar. Half-eaten plate of pasta and sausage. Phone. Remote control for television. Precalculus textbook. Science fair binder. Backpack. Sports Illustrated. Torso mannequin. Internet radio. These are some of the random items surrounding me at the moment.

Due to the massive amount of free time we have at Oklahoma! rehearsal, at least five people brought in their Nintendo DS today so we could have a massive tournament of Mario Kart. I wonder if Nintendo has ever gotten in trouble about that game. I'm sure PETA would have more than enough to say about throwing turtles at other drivers with malicious intent. Also, something tells me that eating mushrooms to go faster wouldn't fly too well with the DEA. I guess things are different in Japan.

Again, come see Oklahoma! next weekend: 3/18-3/20 @ 7:00 PM and 3/21 @ 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment