Monday, March 1, 2010

"AWESOME!!!"

IHOP
Articuno
Kryptonite
Liberate
Pikachu
Algernon
Oogenesis
Fever
Wrath
Chocolate
Agnes
Austere
Neophyte
Beta
Atticus
Corpse
Aubrey
Crowbar
Calculus
Brine
Psyche
Cruisin'
Liam Neeson

You may be saying to yourself, "Ted, what was that list of random and exotic words?" Well, those words were just some highlights from my list of words you can spell using the symbols on the periodic table. The full list has 76 words. I've come up with these words during biology and precalc.

I'm 100% caught up with FlashForward now. Too bad it doesn't come back on until March 18. Thankfully, The Office comes back this Thursday. I can't wait.

All-State was amazing. The talent was great, I met some new friends from all over Maryland, and I had a great time overall. Hope I make it next year.

So I have a math test on Thursday. I wouldn't be so worried about it if I knew how to do the stuff. Ugh. 

Random fact:
If you move South America on top of Africa and then turn it counterclockwise, it makes A FREAKING T-REX HEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment