Monday, March 15, 2010

Coughcomeseeoklahomacough

I was up until midnight last night doing research for English. Five sources. About Catcher in the Rye and censorship. Which we did almost a month ago. We've almost completed an entire book since then. So going back to Catcher for a huge research paper isn't exactly the most fun thing ever. Especially when I have no free time at all because of Oklahoma! (Which you should come see). Bottom line: Staying up late on the one day of the year when we decide to get rid of an hour of the day... sucks.

Math test went well today. I knew how to do everything for once (yay!) and I drew very detailed pictures for the word problems, just because I could.

Guess what? The new Pokemon games came out today. I'm fifteen years old, but who cares? I want that game.

Lauren Ferguson. Know who that is? Yup. The girl from Facebook. Turns out she's real. And she's in Maryland this weeeeeeek!!!! She came to school today and I was able to see her for the first time in like a yearrrrrr and it was greattttttttt.

My other foreign friend, Jordyn Catencamp, does not have her phone. She's a loser. Not really. But kinda.

Hmm... I don't have any homework tonight... this isn't good... I feel like I'm forgetting something...



...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment