Saturday, March 13, 2010

Move Over, Jaws...

According to IMDB, Malibu Shark Attack went down 91% in popularity this week. That makes me sad. Although it's a terrible movie, it's one of those terrible movies that's so bad it's hilarious. It's number one on my list of favorite bad movies, right in front of Ping Pong Playa. One day, I just want to get together with a bunch of friends and watch really pathetic movies. If that ever happens, these two have to be part of it.



You know who's a great band? Jet. Just putting that out there.

While I pride myself on the unknown music in my collection, I'm not afraid to go mainstream every once in a while. So even though I have music by bands such as Broadway Calls and the Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers, I also have a ton of stuff by well-known, often-(and unfortunately-)cliched bands like Green Day and blink-182. I was talking to one of my friends the other day in school about the Green Day concert I went to over the summer, and he said "I don't like them too much. Too many people like them." I respect his taste in music and all, but what does that have to do with anything? Too many people? Since when was there a limit on how many people can like a band? I don't know, maybe that's just me.

In other news, "smh" has replaced "lls" as the stupidest IM abbreviation of all time.

Wanna hear a joke? Auto-tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment