Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Smile!

After almost three years, I finally got my braces off today. Oh my gosh, what a difference. My teeth look so good! I stopped by CVS after my appointment and got a big bag of Swedish Fish. Why? Because I could (Not that I never ate them with my braces ON). I ate about half by myself, and then shared the rest at Oklahoma!. But YAYYYY I love my new teeth!


Today was just an incredble day all around. Got my braces off, did well on a science test, went outside in the BEAUTIFUL almost-spring weather here in Maryland after school and played with a Frisbee, hooked up my old Gamecube (which I've kept in my locker) to the TV in the auditorium and had a big winner-goes-on round of Mario Kart during our free time at rehearsal.

Baseball season is starting up soon, and all I'm hearing on local radio stations is optimism about the Orioles. "People have come to just cast out the O's quickly, but when we get to the World Series, it's gonna be huge." Now don't get me wrong, I love my Orioles. Favorite team in my favorite sport. But still... I'm not going to go that far as to say this'll be their year. Every year, they get "star" pitchers that'll "save" their franchise, but end up screwing them over by the All-Star break. In my opinion, the O's can't move on until Peter Angelos leaves. He's a terrible owner, and I think anyone who follows baseball can see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment