Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Return of the Tedi

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

This is my first post-Oklahoma! blog post, and I was up late last night working on an English research paper, so please forgive any lack of literary expertise shown in this post.

The show was great! If you saw it, you either loved it or fell asleep because it was almost three hours long. If you didn't see it, I hate you forever and the only thing you can do to lessen that hatred is to tell all your friends to follow this blog.

You know what I realized today? In The Wizard of Oz, you know, when they're singing "We're Off to See the Wizard," most of the stuff they sing about is based off of generalizations and assumptions. They hadn't met the guy yet, and they're singing about how brilliant of a guy he is and how he's got more wizarding skills than Harry Potter on 'roids. When they finally get to the Emerald City and meet him, he's a huge disappointment. You don't see them singing about that on the way back, though.

Got the new Pokemon game the other day. SoulSilver. I beat the fourth gym in math today. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment