Thursday, March 11, 2010

[Title Left Blank For Literary Effect]

"Today, I found out that the people I grew up and live with weren't my parents, the people I rule are dying from a plague, I killed the king (who turned out to by my real dad), married the queen (mom) and had kids with her, then got angry with myself so I gouged out my eyes and was banished from the city I ruled. FML."

Yup, we're reading Oedipus Rex in English now. I like it. It's especially enjoyable because we're reading it/acting it out in class, so there's no real homework for it. The opening scene is pretty much CSI: Ancient Greece. I wonder what song by the Who they would use for the title sequence...

Oklahoma! is coming down to the final week, and it's gonna be great. I made a mistake on a previous post about the Sunday matinee time. It's at 3:00, not 1:00. You should still come. You'll love it.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland with some friends. It's supposed to be amazing, and I'm really looking forward to it. Random fact: Tim Burton lives in a manor-house in our friends' community in England. I feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment