Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Series of Unfortunate Math Tests

I'm sick. I'm tired. I have two tests tomorrow. One of them is on stuff that makes no sense whatsoever, even after learning about it for weeks, studying for two hours in the textbook, and looking it up on YouTube. Precalculus is probably the worst class of my day at the moment.

My phone is pretty much broken. Luckily, I have a warranty on it. So I'm probably just gonna go in and say I lost it so I can get a new one.

This Sunday, I have Oklahoma! rehearsal from 3-8. Not my idea of an incredible weekend. The show is coming along, but to put it lightly, it still sucks. But it'll get there. You know what you should do? You should come see it. Marriotts Ridge High School. March 18-20 at 7:00. March 21 at 3:00.

Well, I'm bored and I don't feel like writing a ton. Goodnight, faithful reader. Congratulations on your literacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment